About Toyota Certified Vehicles
Once a Toyota, Always a Toyota
When it comes to buying a vehicle, people think they have 3 options: finance a new vehicle, lease a new vehicle, or buy a pre-owned model. Here at Toyota of Killeen, we want to remind you that there is another over looked choice that can be the best of the new and used world, and it’s called ‘Certified Pre-Owned’!
Not every used Toyota model can earn the CPO qualification. In order to do so, the vehicle has to meet specific model year criteria, cannot exceed certain mileage limitations, and cannot have gotten in any serious accidents. The car, truck, SUV, or crossover will even go through a rigorous 160-point quality inspection that will review major components down to cup holders!
Besides going through a deeper inspection, why what makes a CPO appealing for a certain driver? Unlike a used vehicle, a Certified Pre-Owned Toyota will also receive:
Toyota Certified Program Benefits
- 12 Months/12,000-mile Comprehensive Warranty
- 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty
- 1 year of Roadside assistance
- 160-Point Quality Assurance Inspection
- Free CARFAX vehicle History Report
- Standard New Car Financing Rates Available
- Extended Warranty Coverage(items 1,2 and 3 above) transferable at no coast for added resale value.
- Reconditioned to Toyota’s exacting standards by Toyota factory-trained Technicians
- Warranty honored at over 1,400 Toyota dealershipes in the U.S. and Canada
- Trade-ins accepted
- Trouble-free handling of your transactions, including DMV paperwork
- All important information clearly spelled out in your contract