2019 Toyota Camry vs. 2019 Honda Accord
53 mpg City, 51 mpg Highway
EPA-Estimated Hybrid Fuel Economy
47 mpg City, 47 mpg Highway
If you’re in the market for a new sedan that will take your drives around Killeen and Temple to the next level, you’ve more than likely taken a good long look at two of the top competitors in the midsize sedan segment. Comparing the Toyota Camry vs. Honda Accord clearly shows that both of these models have a lot to offer area drivers, but that doesn’t mean they’re equals! Each comes equipped with advanced safety and connectivity features, but the Camry outperforms and outclasses its competitor from Honda. Find out more with Toyota of Killeen!
A Worthy Performance Sedan: Toyota Camry or Honda Accord?
- The Toyota Camry base engine generates 203 horsepower, and lets you enjoy EPA-estimated fuel economy of 29 mpg city, 41 mpg highway. The Accord base engine offers just 192 hp, and although it gets 30 mpg city, you’ll only get about 38 mpg on the highways near Round Rock.
- Both of these midsize sedans are available with upgraded engines, but once again, the option in the Toyota vehicle is a superior choice. Drivers who choose the Camry over the Accord will enjoy up to 301 hp. Those who make the opposite choice will see their power max out at 252 hp.
- If you’re in the market for a hybrid car, you should know that the Camry fuel economy is superior to that offered by the Accord Hybrid. Choose the former sedan to enjoy an EPA-estimated 53 mpg city, 51 mpg highway! The Accord gets just 47 mpg in both cases.
Reasons to Buy a Toyota Camry
Performance enthusiasts will get more out of their daily drives in a Camry, but that’s far from the only reason to choose Toyota in this match-up. Here at Toyota of Killeen, we’re sure that the Camry will be able to satisfy every want and need that you could have for a practical, fun-to-drive, and long-lasting new car. Compare Camry vs. Accord on the points that matter most to drivers in our area:
- Better Value: The Camry and the Accord are priced at almost exactly the same rates, but Toyota’s sedan offers a better value thanks to its array of standard and available features. For example, the Camry offers a 6-speaker audio system, standard, while the Accord starts with a 4-speaker system.
- More Stylish: The Camry was recently redesigned with a sharper exterior, designed to highlight the model’s performance chops. When you choose this model over the Accord, you’ll set yourself apart from conventional, boorish sedan design.
- More Street Credit: As one of the best-selling midsize sedans in the country, the Camry carries more confidence and authority than the Accord, which is still playing catch up.
- Lower Cost of Ownership: Thanks to Toyota’s legendary durability and an included maintenance plan on new models, Camry offers lower costs in the long run than Accord.
Put the New Toyota Camry to the Test: Come to Killeen for a Drive
If you really want to see what sets the new Toyota Camry apart from competitors like the 2019 Honda Accord, you’ve got to experience this sedan for yourself! Explore our new Camry inventory to find a model that has everything you’re searching for, and then contact our team to schedule a test drive on the roads near Temple. We’re certain that you’ll love how you feel behind the wheel, cruising to your favorite Killeen restaurants and beyond.