Tundra vs F150
Shopping for a Truck in Killeen?
Battle of the Pickup Truck All-Stars: Compare the Toyota Tundra to the Ford F-150
Driving a powerful, well-equipped, and sturdy new pickup truck is a feeling unlike any other–no wonder so many drivers in Killeen, Temple, Harker Heights, Copperas Cove, and Round Rock are lining up to buy one. But if you have specific needs for your full-size truck, you’ll want to be sure that you’re getting the right one.
Two of the most popular models in our area are the new Ford F-150 and the legendary new Toyota Tundra. Take a quick look at the comparison below to see why the Tundra might be a better option for you than Ford’s full-size half-ton truck.
- More Powerful:Tundra’s 5.7-liter V8 offers more horsepower and torque (401 pound-feet of torque, in fact) than Ford’s 2.7-liter EcoBoost engine
- Tighter Turns:with a turning radius of just 47.1 feet, the Tundra is more maneuverable in tight turns than the F-150
- High Clearance Level:Tundra trucks boast more ground clearance, and a higher angle of approach, than most F-150 models
- Smoother Towing:the Tundra comes standard with Trailer Sway Control and TOW/HAUL mode, as well as an integrated towing hitch receiver
- More Connected:in higher trim levels, Tundra’s well-connected Entune Audio infotainment hooks you up with more of the media and entertainment that you love
- Better Value:when comparably-equipped, Tundra has a lower MRSP–and, with standard no-cost maintenance through Toyota, the savings really add up
- Easier Backing-up:Tundra offers a standard integrated backup camera on every trim level; F-150 makes you pay for it
- TRD Pro Power: want to give your truck ultimate off-road capability? Tundra offers TRD Pro equipment; F-150 doesn’t
Test Drive a New Tundra Today in Killeen, and Feel the Difference
While facts and figures can be an essential part of the vehicle research process, it’s the drive that really makes the difference–visit Toyota of Killeen today to check out our full selection of new Tundra trucks for sale. Compare between trim levels, or to other models in the new vehicle lineup, like the Toyota Tacoma or the Toyota 4Runner, to see which of our stellar new utility vehicles will be the best fit for you. You can also compare the Toyota Tundra vs. Chevrolet Silverado 1500 to learn more about this pickup’s advantages.