Fun, Friendly and Fab-U-lous – Come Join Our Team!
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
Our current openings:
Toyota Certified Technician
An Automotive Technician / Mechanic must be a self driven, hard working individual.
The ideal candidate will have proficiency in the ability to work efficiently and effectively, to ensure the performance of the service department as a whole. The individual will report directly to the service manager and shop foreman..
Automotive Technician / Mechanic Qualifications or Requirements:
- 2-5 years experience as an Automotive Technician / Mechanic with ASE Certifications
- Toyota Certified preferred
- A valid driver’s license
- High school diploma / Industry certification equivalent required
- Technician must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of common mechanic shop tools
- Ability to bend, move, lift and physically perform duties in the scope of this position.
Automotive Technician / Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Mechanic will cater to the specific needs of each repair order efficiently and accurately. This must be done within both dealership and factory requirements.
- The ideal technician candidate must be able to diagnose malfunctions, as well as perform the necessary repairs for them.
- Mechanic will perform vehicle repairs within their current capability/skill level.
- In depth examination of any vehicle under current supervision, to determine if any safety or service work is needed or recommended.
- Clearly documents and records work that is performed on the repair order under his/her supervision.
- Effectively communicate with the designated service manager or advisor when the above adjustments and additional work is needed.
- Road tests vehicles when required or refers to the test technician / shop foreman.
- Ability to perform any additional related duties as required and assigned by service manager.
Automotive Technician / Mechanic Benefits:
- Paid Vacation
- We offer Healthcare benefits for our employees
- Short & Long Term Disability plan options
- Dental Insurance
- 401k retirement plan packages
- Employee discounts and packages
Express Maintenance Technician
Toyota of Killeen’s service department continues to grow. We have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Express Maintenance Technician to join our team.
Are you a recent technical school graduate or an experienced oil change master?
If so, we offer a chance to expand your career in automotive maintenance.
- Perform vehicle inspections, basic maintenance, minor repairs and documentation.
- Perform oil changes and lubrication work.
- Communicate with service advisor when additional repairs are needed or when repairs cannot be completed within the scheduled time period.
- Prefer 1 (one) year of automotive maintenance experience OR automotive technician training.
- Experience can include oil changes, basic maintenance or minor repair work.
- Team player, flexible and focused on maintaining high level of customer service.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Top paying hourly wage, plus commission.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by and ask for Harold Williams (Master Diagnostician) or Gerald Skidmore (Service Manager).
New Car Sales
Toyota of Killeen is experiencing rapid growth in new and used car sales. Now is the time to get in on the ground floor with a first class sales management team. Unlimited earning potential with management opportunities available. Send your resume to email@example.com or stop in and ask to chat with Justin Havard.
Want to jump start your automotive career?
Toyota of Killeen has an opening for a porter/custodian. Your daily activities will include general facility maintenance, trash removal, general cleaning of bathrooms and common areas, replenishing and refreshing coffee station in customer lounge, and all other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned. FULL-TIME position with benefits available. You must have reliable transportation, pay attention to detail, be committed to doing a GREAT job, and have a valid driver’s license.